- At the Goodhealth21 Polyclinic, we specialize in the Holter Test in Indirapuram with the best cardiologists in the city specializing in diagnosing and treating heart and blood vessel diseases.
- Cardiothoracic surgeons treat conditions of the heart and blood vessels through surgery.
- As electrophysiologists, we treat heart rhythm disturbances, also known as arrhythmias.
- A specialist in interventions for heart disease who uses catheters and imaging to diagnose and treat it.
Best Holter Test in Indirapuram
Goodhealth21 offers Holter Monitoring at Home and the best Holter Test in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad that recommends evaluating heart health and treatment. Holter monitor is a painless testing method used to continuously record the heart’s electrical activity for 1 day to 7 days. A Holter monitor is the more extended version of an ECG (electrocardiogram). It enables the doctor to diagnose and monitor any abnormality in the heartbeats (cardiac arrhythmias) and decreased blood supply to the heart muscle (myocardial ischemia).
A Holter monitor can detect abnormal heartbeats and other abnormal ECG changes that a standard ECG test can miss. Standard ECGs can only record the heart’s electrical heartbeat for a short period, and a continuous Holter monitor can record ECG for longer duration from 1 day to 7 days. Goodhealth21 provides the best Holter Test in Indirapuram with more reliability to detect abnormalities that occur periodically.
Why is a Holter monitor performed?
Your doctor can recommend a Holter test to evaluate heart health, and it gives essential information about heart health relevant to your age, medical history, physical exam, and other tests. A Holter monitor alone cannot diagnose all types of heart conditions or predict any future problems that could surface.
Your doctor may recommend taking a Holter monitor to diagnose and determine the severity of cardiac condition and give treatment of the following conditions:
We at Goodhealth21 provide the best Holter Test in Indirapuram for Cardiac arrhythmias, which include heartbeats that are either too slow or too fast or irregular, especially arrhythmias that do not occur all the time.
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is a buildup of plaque on the walls of the coronary arteries that are responsible for supplying blood to the heart. CAD can lead to poor blood flow to the heart muscle, called ischemia, and chest pain called angina. A Holter monitor helps detect ischemia when there are no surfacing symptoms like chest pain.
The Goodhealth21 Polyclinic offers the best Holter Test in Indirapuram which helps determine if specific symptoms are related to heart problems. Symptoms include dizziness, shortness of breath, chest pain, fatigue, weakness, passing out, or feeling a pounding or irregular heartbeat.
Who performs a Holter monitor?
A nurse or a technician usually sets up a Holter monitor, and the following doctors are responsible for interpreting Holter monitor testing:-
- Goodhealth21 Polyclinic is Associated with the best Cardiologists for the Holter Test in Indirapuram who specialize in diagnosing and treating the diseases and conditions associated with the heart and its blood vessels.
- Cardiac surgeons undertake surgical treatment of conditions of the heart and blood vessels. They are also known as cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Electro physiologists are cardiologists who treat heart rhythm disturbances, also known as arrhythmias.
- Interventional cardiologists who diagnose and treat heart disease using catheter procedures and radiological imaging
- Pediatric cardiologists diagnose and treat the heart and its blood vessels in children.
How is a Holter monitor performed?
12 Lead Holter:
- 10 sticky painless patches or electrodes placed on your chest. Those electrodes are attached to a Holter monitor device by wires. The monitor is as tiny as a Smartphone that needs to be worn clipped to a belt or carried in a pouch slung over the neck.
- You will be asked to go about your normal activities during the test. Sometimes doctors limit the activity level or provide specific instructions.
- You will be asked to press a button on the monitor if you experience symptoms like chest pain, dizziness, racing, or pounding heartbeats. Goodhealth21 have specialized doctors to treat these symptoms by doing the best Holter Test in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
- You can keep a log of all the symptoms.
- The test period is usually 24 to 48 hours. After the test, you will return the monitor and activity log to the doctor.
- Your doctor will then evaluate the results and discuss them with you.
ELR / Patch Holter:
- This is a wireless wearable electronic medical device.
- It’s very small in size and stick to your chest with 2 electrodes.
- It has battery capacity up to 7 days to monitor cardiac rhythm with single channel.
- It’s artificial intelligence powered device and mobile application based device.
- The test period is 1 day to 7 day as per prescription.
- After completion of recording, the collected data uploaded and report prepared by cardiac certified experts.
- You can get best ELR Holter monitoring in Indirapuram with Goodhealth21 polyclinic.
What are the potential risks involved in taking a Holter test?
Although the procedure is safe, some people may have minor skin irritation from sticky electrodes, and this goes away once the electrodes are removed.
What preparation is required before taking the test?
There is no special preparation required before taking the test. However, it is recommended to wear a loose-fitting button-down top for comfort during the trial. You may also want to shower before the test for 12 lead Holter monitoring as you cannot bathe during the test period as water will damage the device.
The ELR Holter is water proof and you can take shower along with device on your chest. Call our team before Holter Test in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad for proper guidance.
Where to go for the Holter test?
Goodhealth MedTech Pvt. Ltd. is a startup in Delhi NCR in the healthcare segment. They started their first polyclinic in Indirapuram with ‘Goodhealth21 Polyclinic’. You can get Best Holter Test in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad partner with Patch Inc, USA.
- No ratings found yet!